This is the kind of snow I like to play in. It's about 50F outside, the sun is shining, but it snowed so much this past week that we've still got plenty of snow and it's firm enough to stick together.
Silas and I snuck out while Eli was napping and went sledding. Neither of us had ever been sledding before. It took us a while to find a good hill, but once we did we enjoyed it. We only did it a handful of times though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a huge bruise on my backside from slipping on my way into the sled.
After that I made Silas build a snowman. Yes, I had to make him do it. And in the end, I built the snowman while he hunted down the stuff to put on the snowman.
Not bad though, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment