Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tradition

"Here at Anatevka, we have traditions for everything.  How to sleep, how to eat, how to work, how to wear clothes.  For instance, we always keep our heads covered and always wear a little prayer shawl.  This shows our constant devotion to God.  You may ask, how did this tradition get started?  I'll tell you:  I don't know.  But it's a tradition, and because of our traditions, everyone of us knows who he is and what God expects him to do."

Enough Fiddler on the Roof quotes.  Sorry, I love that movie.

Here's Silas after another year.  Do you remember last year? 


This was the best we could get of both boys.  Eli wasn't too happy.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how big he has gotten. It was great to see you guys last weekend. We need to get the boys together more often.

    ReplyDelete