Christian joined an adult summer soccer league. It's the first time he's played in a serious game for almost 15 years. It's a passion of his, and I'm glad he gets to play again.
Christian taking a gorgeous corner kick, which a team member easily headed in for a goal. (I completely missed the goal because I was taking this photo.)
Silas watching his daddy play.
Eli enjoying the warm weather, even though his allergies were flaring up.
Christian warming up.
Our brother-in-law, who told Christian about the summer league.
"Go Daddy!" Eli with his auntie.
The downside of playing his first game in 15 years: one of his greatest fears becoming reality, he's not as fit as he once was.
So what do we call it in our house? Well, we live in America, so we call it soccer. But if we lived in England, it would be football.








No comments:
Post a Comment