I made fishcakes for lunch the other day. Silas thought they were chicken nuggets up until the point when he actually took a bite. He looked at me and said, "Uh...did you put tuna in these nuggets?" I told him that he used to love fishcakes and he said, "Even when you put tune-up in them?" Yes, even when I put tuna up in them.
I gave Silas an option. If he ate two more brussel sprouts (for a total of three) then he wouldn't have to eat anymore fishcakes. He took that option and promptly ate all three. When he was finished I asked him if he was still hungry. He said, "Yeah...I'll take another brussel sprout."
Oh, and Eli didn't like the fishcakes or the brussel sprouts. We shoved a few in his mouth, but he was pretty intent on dipping his french fries in the BBQ sauce Daddy had given him.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is funny!
ReplyDelete