Friday, April 16, 2010

Completed Baby's Room

Here are a few pictures of the baby's room before we move all the "stuff" in.

I cleaned the carpets today and hung these curtains that my sister made for me ages ago. They go really well, but I've also got some great tractor fabric that I really want to use to make curtains. I've put these curtains up temporarily until I can find the time and energy to make the tractor curtains.


A little dark without the flash, sorry.


I do have to brag on my eldest boy some, though. Throughout this whole building process, he's been an absolute dream of a child. From playing with his army men in the room while we were remodeling it, to helping paint and vacuum (in his own way), to playing by himself in another room when I needed him to, he has done REALLY well. This process would have taken much longer and been much harder if he hadn't cooperated so much. I really do hope and pray that my next son looks up to his older brother as they go through their childhood together.


And now for something completely different:

Every time I think I'm big, I think of how huge she's going to get and feel for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment