Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Twins

We had the twins out at our house a couple of weeks ago.  

It was fun.  Wild and crazy fun.

Enjoying some suckers.  I love this picture because they are so messy and dirty, but enjoying themselves.

"Don't take my picture.  That's enough."  I later found Sadie's sucker stuck to the handrail.  
 
Bath time!

I have some other great photos of them, but they're naked and I can't publish them on the internet.

Then we went to their house and had some fun in the sprinkler.

A cheese grin with a mouth full of hot dog.






And I killed a tarantula.  It doesn't look that big, but it was actually the biggest spider I've ever seen.  And I've seen some big wolf spiders, both out in the country and out at the beach.  Huge.  Just the body was probably 2.5 inches long and 2 inches wide.  

Might I just add that I'm the one that lives in the country.  My sister lives in the city (relatively) and she's the one that gets tarantulas and black widows and brown recluses.  Maybe the snakes out here eat them.  I'll have to save the snake vs spider debate for another fictional post, but I'll leave you with this:  at least my dog lets me know when there's a snake around.  That's a good girl, Chewy.

No comments:

Post a Comment