Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flooring Finished...And Two Cute Photos

We finished the flooring in the office/schoolroom.  We still have to put up the baseboards, but that's okay.  It's 99.5% done.

Now I just need to get a rug so I can cover it all up.  No, that's not the reason I need a rug.  I need a rug so we can sit on the floor and comfortably read books together.  I think.

We're slowly getting everything ready for first grade, starting August 13th!  We're also taking full advantage of the lazy dog days of summer before we start school.

Eli likes to pull his trousers all the way up past his belly button.  Silas did it to him once several weeks ago and now he's constantly hitching them up as high as they'll go.

Mr. Banana Face came and got me and said, "Cheeeeese.  Picture?" So I, of course, had to take his picture.  It's blurry because he won't stay still for half a second, but it's still cute.  And I won't think badly of myself for posting two photos of Eli and none of Silas because Silas was at his grandfather's for four days and wasn't around to have it taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment