Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunting

We set out to find a Christmas tree once I got back from Haiti.  We don't usually put our tree up until around the 10th of December for two reasons.  One, it's a live tree and I don't feel like having too much of a fire hazard in our house, and two, Christian and I get tired of Christmas really quick.  

We always get our tree from off the land somewhere. So we set off with the boys to find the perfect tree.  Not too tall, not too short, not too wide, and not too lean.

This one looked good.

Christian chopping it down.

Silas' main priority was finding a path through the blackberry vines.

Eli still gets picked up and doesn't have to worry about 'spikeys'.

Eli watching Daddy intently.  He loves saws and constantly has a plastic knife that he pretends is a chainsaw.  

Fitting it in the house.  

Christian and Eli putting the ornaments up.

Silas decorating the tree.

Christmas tree 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment