Just a quick entry, to post pictures with a few notes.
Our wonderful friends Josh and Becky came up again this year. I think I have this same exact picture for four years running now. With the same expression on Josh's face.
Faith and Silas. She's a very artistic, creative, beautiful girl.
Eli, me and a photobomber.
Eli enjoying some part of Thanksgiving dinner. Probably the dessert part.
The grub. Two different mushroom dishes this year. I give thanks to God for giving us mushrooms. Especially when they're stuffed with brie or stewed for nine hours in red wine.
The twins enjoying some turkey.
My sister and her lovely husband.
The bird, and a photobomber. Again, I know I have this exact picture from last year.
And very much worth giving thanks for: the hubby's parents first Thanksgiving after just having immigrated to America!
Chatting post-meal.
Silas and Christopher, Josh and Becky's oldest child. He is a calm, creative, imaginative child and I love it when Silas gets to see him.
No comments:
Post a Comment