Friday, February 24, 2012

Bath Time with Margie

We've been kitten-sitting for Christian's sister and have had the pleasure of their black kitten, Margie, for a little while now.  Eli is in love with her.  Silas loves playing with her.  I love stroking her soft fur.  Colin likes to pretend that he wants to fight her.  Christian, well, I'm not sure how Christian feels about her.  I think he likes that she didn't disturb the house too much, but settled in quickly. 

And what does Margie like?

Margie likes baths. 

Or, at least, watching the boys take a bath.

She comes in every evening and sniffs around.

Wet cat.  She didn't mind it when Silas pushed her in.  She came back for more, actually.

It's so much fun to throw bubbles at her and to watch her try to wipe them off her nose.

Of course, then I have water and bubbles all over my floor.

But it's worth it.

"Margie, where'd you go?  Don't leave, Margie!"

Don't worry, kid, she goes and licks herself off and comes back for more.

Margie leaves on Sunday :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment