We recently completed another phase of the baby's room. JD and Shana came out again to help build the closet, finish, the sheetrock around the windows, and finish mudding and taping the room.
Sophie helped me out one Saturday by sanding down the first layer of mud. I didn't realize how much dust this would create, but 2 or 3 weeks later and I still have a thin layer on a lot of my furniture, even after dusting. Sophie could have fit into any Middle Eastern culture quite easily, I think.

Shana helping put in the sheetrock around the windows.

The building of the closet, and moving a light so I'll have one in the closet.


JD in front of the new closet. He wasn't expecting a picture :) The rails and shelves will be put in the closet after we texture, paint, and lay baseboards.

No comments:
Post a Comment